Kelly Horowitz, Psy.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Kelly Horowitz is a licensed clinical psychologist. She earned her doctorate of psychology from Adler University in Chicago after completing her pre-doctoral internship at The James J Peters VA Medical Center in The Bronx, New York.
Dr. Horowitz has had the pleasure of working with a diverse population of adults of different backgrounds, ages, presenting concerns, and experience with mental healthcare, with particular emphasis on working with veterans and their families. She has experience working with trauma, depression, anxiety, ADHD, anger, personality disorders, relationship issues, issues around life transitions, and more.
While knowledgeable in a number of treatment modalities, Dr. Horowitz finds ACT and DBT to be the most helpful in her work with patients. These emphasize a nuanced and flexible, approach to mental health that gives clients the space and agency to find paths forward that work for them, their goals, and their loved ones.
- Peak Performance / Executive Coaching
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Confidence / Self Esteem
- Cultural Issues / Racial Trauma
- Grief & Bereavement
- LGBTQIA+ Related Issues
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sexual Trauma
- Sleeping Problems
- Women’s Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma-Focused CBT
- Individual (Adult)
Location / Map
New York City
New York, NY 10016
New York City
New York, NY 10013